Date and time
21 – 23 October 2019
9 AM – 6 PM
Following the success of Fluorine Forum 2018 in Madrid, IMFORMED is delighted to announce that Fluorine Forum 2019 will take place in Alcron Hotel, Prague on October 21-23. The conference will be essential to all those active or with an interest in the fluorine mineral supply chain, from developing and mining sources, through logistics and processing, to end use applications.
Programme to include:
- keynote discussion panel;
- featuring senior management from leading companies across fluorine supply chain (suppliers to buyers), discussing status and outlook of industry, moderated by Mike O’Driscoll;
- round table networking session.
Featuring themed round tables hosted by experts for informal networking and discussion across a range of key topics.
- supply - regional production, exploration, emerging new sources, safety & sustainable development;
- processing - new technology/equipment, grade developments, challenges in processing, case studies;
- logistics - innovations in handling, shipping trends, storage solutions, routes;
- markets - demand outlook by sector, market trends, new applications, influencing factors, competitive materials.